Expats In Honduras Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Honduras Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Honduras expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
I left home to travel for six weeks through Honduras and Guatemala. But then I met a guy my first day in Roatan (completely NOT the plan). Fast-forward nine months and I'm still here, working and living on the island with him.
Rika blogs about life as an expat dive instructor in Roatan, Honduras - diving, traveling, enjoying life and leaving the cubicles for the lemmings.
I am a US expat living in La Ceiba, Honduras, with my Catracho husband since 2001 and blogging about Honduras since 2006. The Blogicito includes a wide variety of topics from everyday life to cultural differences to Honduran politics.
The ups & downs, ins & outs, lessons and lots of pictures, of a thirty-something woman's (mostly) blissful life, on an island in the Caribbean.
3244 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Malaysia Travel Influencer (08 June)
- Taiwan Foreigner (27 May)
- My Life in Germany (21 May)
- La Dolce Vita (01 May)
- Lauragais Blog (19 April)
- The Northern Itinerary - Expat & Travel Blog (20 March)
- Kata Writes (20 February)
- I travel , YOU Should too! (14 January)
- How to Traveller (11 January)
- The Bear & The Fox (09 January)