Latest Blog Posts »
- Three Days in Sapporo: Summertime in the City 3 months ago When the time came to wrap up my job here in Japan, I had three days to take a vacation. I wanted to go to either Hokkaido or Okinawa (two very different vacation spots – the first is the northern end of Japan and the second is the southern end) as those were the last... Read More » The post...
- January - June 2019 Roundup 7 months ago From January all the way to June 2019, this roundup covers the first half of the year! It's all here, plus some news about the next six months. The post January – June 2019 Roundup appeared first on Cubicle Throwdown.
- Three Days in Taipei: The Lazy Traveler's Guide 8 months ago It didn’t take me long to decide my last international trip from Japan: three days in Taipei was the perfect endnote to a travel list that has brought me joy over the last three years. Living in Japan means I’ve been able to travel A LOT. I’ve knocked out six Asian countries – Thailand,...
- Osaka Ramen Expo: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year 11 months ago The annual Osaka Ramen Expo, held in the Expo '70 Commemorative Park, gives attendees a chance to try steaming bowls of noodles from all over Japan. The post Osaka Ramen Expo: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year appeared first on Cubicle Throwdown.
- Interview: Amanda Walkins, Expat Extraordinaire 11 months ago Welcome to another edition of my interview series, where I talk with badass boss babes who are living the location-independent dream! This time, I am very excited to introduce my friend Amanda. I met her ages ago when her travels brought her to Roatan… and since then, we’ve both called new...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Things I Wish I Knew Before Becoming an Expat in Honduras Expat Blog Awards 2013 My expat home is a little tropical island in the Caribbean off the eastern coast of Honduras. Just two hours from Texas by air, Roatan is easily accessible and is steadily gaining status as a scuba diving mecca and beach-lovers paradise. After a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Honduras Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Honduras!Copy and paste code to display the Honduras Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Cubicle Throwdown
05:19 AM December 20, 2013
Just love reading about her adventures after leaving the "corporate world" - actually thinking about doing the same myself. Good luck in all your endeavors. Francisco