Expats In Hanoi Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Hanoi Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Hanoi expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
My name is Philip Arthur Moore and I am a United States-born, Hanoi-based expatriate. I am currently employed as a Theme Wrangler at Automattic Inc.
My life in Vietnam and my other travels as I see it through photos and words.
I am currently living in Hanoi, Vietnam working with the Vietnam Women's Union and the Peace House Shelter. I spend my days eating street food and dodging motorbikes.
In 2004 Steve Jackson decided it was time for a change and signed up to VSO in Hanoi. After the job was completed and stints in Nicaragua, back home in Newcastle and later in Cameroon, he's back in Hanoi.
Lauren Quinn is a freelance writer who grew up in Oakland. Lauren has traveled independently (and once illegally) to over thirty countries across five continents!
Moving from NYC to Vietnam...and documenting my fascinating adventures
One Aussie bloke trawling the tables, market stalls and food baskets of Hanoi...
A daily photo of life in the Vietnam capital by Simon Kutcher, and Australian expat living in Hanoi, Vietnam.
3239 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- The Northern Itinerary - Expat & Travel Blog (20 March)
- Kata Writes (20 February)
- I travel , YOU Should too! (14 January)
- How to Traveller (11 January)
- The Bear & The Fox (09 January)
- Home Away in Ireland (22 December)
- Living the Flipside (30 November)
- Chats With Charlotte (19 November)
- The Depth of Now (12 November)
- Expat travel blogger Nairobi (01 November)