Expats Since Birth
Latest Blog Posts »
- Staying home with teens in times of COVID19 #5 Adjust your pace!... 13 months ago Easter is over, some children are back to remote learning and some schools have adapted the amount of time students are required to learn online (or offline). They adjusted the pace of holding lessons online and if you ask me, it was so necessary to do so! Following […]
- Staying home with teens in times of COVID19 #4 Celebrating Easter in 2020 1 year ago It sounds almost a sacrilege to mention COVID19 and celebrating in the same sentence or title, especially considering those who are struggling right now. We all have different ways to cope in the many phases we go through not only now, but in any situation. At the moment, […]
- Staying home with teens in times of COVID19 #3 To plan or not to plan, that's the question 1 year ago At the moment our teenagers have term break. We have spent many holidays at home in the past, but during COVID19 the social distancing and extra precautions when going out for walks etc. feel way more limiting for my teenagers (and me!). Also, they just got into the […]
- Staying home with teens in times of COVID19 #2 Breakfast and dinner conversations 1 year ago In the past few weeks we have tried to maintain some kind of routines and one of them is to all have two meals per day together: breakfast and dinner. As my husband and I tend to have meetings during lunch hours, we have either an early or […]
- Staying home with teens in times of COVID19 #1 Remote learning 1 year ago After a bit more than 3 weeks at home with my three teenagers I can say that so far we are doing well (touching wood, iron… whatever brings luck!). My children coped quite well with the remote learning, surely thanks to the school that already used learning platforms […]
Contest Entries »
- International Schools in The Hague: an Overview and a Guidelining Questionnaire Education and International Schools Globally moving expatriates with school children often opt for international schools as they are designed to ease the educational transition from one country to another. Still, it is important to know the local education system as some international...
- Top 5 aspects about The Netherlands from a European perspective Expat Blog Awards 2013 The majority of articles listing characteristics of life in the Netherlands are written from a mainly American or British point of view. But how do other Europeans perceive life in the Netherlands? What do they think about the food, the weather, the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expats Since Birth
21:15 PM November 13, 2012
This interesting blog covers a range of topics ranging from multilingualism to being an expats or parenting twins. A must-read not only for multilingual parents!
12:40 PM November 14, 2012
This is a wonderful blog exploring the challenges of parenting away from your own country and culture. Definetely a must for every curious mom/dad !!!!!
12:17 PM November 24, 2012
Interesting expat blog about parenting in a bilingual world! go check it out!
16:39 PM November 26, 2012
Wonderful, informative Blog !
11:38 AM November 27, 2012
Very interesting blog! I enjoy reading it. Thank you for sharing.