Latest Blog Posts »
- Ziplining in Italy: My Experience in Rocca Massima Near Rome 19 hours ago This guide will detail my experience at one of the coolest places to go ziplining in Italy. The zipline at Flying in the Sky in Rocca Massima is definitely a place to visit near Rome for adrenaline junkies. This guide details how to book the experience, what to expect, and how to get to Rocca […]
- Oslo Fjord Tour: Why You Should Take One + How to Book 21 hours ago There are many worthwhile tours to take in Oslo to get a better idea and understanding of the Norwegian capital city. This is a recap of my time on an Oslo fjord tour as well as what to expect and how to book one yourself! Oslo Fjord Tour: Why You Should Take One Oslo is […]
- 26 Things I Learned About Norwegian People After Living in Norway 2 days ago I spent a bit over four years living in the wonderful country of Norway. One of the most difficult adjustments to living in Norway was getting used to Norwegian people – their habits, beliefs, and everyday lifestyle. This post details everything I learned about Norwegian women and men from my...
- 20 Incredibly Useful Things to Know Before Visiting the Acropolis 6 days ago It is no question that visiting the Acropolis in Athens is one of the premier things to do when visiting Greece’s capital city. In fact, it would be remiss not to pay your respects to the UNESCO World Heritage Site when there. This is a guide covering the essential things you need to know...
- 20 Essential Things to do in Athens, Greece in Winter 1 week ago One of the best things about Greece is the weather. There are varying climates throughout the country, but Athens has tolerable weather even during the winter compared to northern and central Europe. This is a guide of things to do in Athens in winter. Things to do in Athens in Winter I have...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Megan Starr has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!