Amor y Sabor
Latest Blog Posts »
- Death of a friend 2 months ago In the two weeks since my last post we have moved fully into the Christmas season but for me personally, the season has been a dark one. First, I received news that I was denied disability, something I’ve been trying to get for two years now. I’ll post more on that another time but I …...
- Gratitude as a coping skill 3 months ago It’s been nearly 2 years since I have written a post. So much has happened since then. I wasn’t ready until now to share it. A synopsis then. I started this blog in 2008 to document what I thought was the love of a lifetime and the challenges we faced to be together. We struggled … Continue...
- day 365 2 years ago on the cusp of the new, swing of the pendulum, tick of the clock, passing of a day, is the cycle in flux, unending motion, like the escalator which in its slow descent instills a mix of fear and anticipation. 12.31.17
- day 364 2 years ago if i teeter shall i fall or will the earth open up to cradle me? is it safe to recline in the belly of my intuition while the sirens wail and the clouds darken? answers are not yet ripe, they must simmer over time until crystal clear. 12.30.17 [Image Source]
- day 363 2 years ago i arrive at the gateway of new information both confident and trepidatious trying to maintain the ease of a flowing river which bends around the protruding rocks. 12.29.17
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Dominican Republic Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Dominican Republic!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Amor y Sabor
14:27 PM November 15, 2012
In all aspects a fabulous rendering of the heart! Pure joy to read and to experience life through your eyes.
03:06 AM November 16, 2012
Only 5 stars?? I would like to give it more! Eliza has an insight and a compassion that make me so look forward to her next blog. She is a gifted writer, lyrical and poetic, observant and thoughtful. It is a joy to share her experiences.ty
17:14 PM December 03, 2012
This is a fascinating and fun blog and has great insights and advice for anyone trying to navigate the frustrating issues surrounding immigration!!!
17:25 PM December 03, 2012
This blog is well written, interesting and very very real! It captures the essence of the intercultural relationship, the essence of living in the DR and Living in the USA! And of course it captures the flavor of it all!!!!
22:28 PM December 03, 2012
It has been a pleasure frequenting Amor-y-sabor blog and getting to know the experiences of a cross cultural family; adjusting and being open to other's lifestyle and points of view. Very engrossing
20:12 PM December 07, 2012
I like it.
16:25 PM December 10, 2012
Well-written, entertaining and provides a perspective of America many of us never get to see. Love this blog!