Living in Another Language
Latest Blog Posts »
- Traveling During Pregnancy: First Trimester 1 year ago There’s nothing more exciting than finding out your pregnant. The day I took my pregnancy test (don’t get excited guys, I’m talking about last year, I’m not pregnant again) and saw those two lines pop up in less than 3 seconds, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Continue Reading >>
- Campervan Iceland with Happy Campers 1 year ago Some people may find traveling around an entire country at almost 8 months pregnant to be a bit daunting, but it’s exactly what I wanted to do for our babymoon. The thought of a ten-day road trip with a baby, albeit doable, just made more sense in my head to take with just Derik and I while...
- A Taste of German Tradition in Spreewald, Germany 2 years ago There’s nothing more exciting than stumbling upon a hidden gem, and I can truly say our visit to Spreewald, Germany was one of my favorite mini-getaways so far. Spreewald, named a UNESCO biosphere reserve back in 1991, is known for its picturesque 187 sq. miles of canals that are used for...
- Changes, Life in Germany: an Unpublished Year 2 years ago It has been a hot minute since I’ve blogged, and have had itchy fingers to write again for some time. I’ve struggled with figuring out how to get back into it, especially since this year has had so many ups and downs, lots of new experiences, and yet has remained somewhat the same for us as we...
- A perfect stay at House of Bruges 2 years ago Last month, Derik and I made the spontaneous decision to go to the Beer Festival held in Brugge, Belgium. With over 400 different types of beer made from breweries all over Belgium and Europe, it was hard to say no. I was a bit worried accommodation would be slim-to-none since we literally decided...
Contest Entries »
- A Life Unexpected Expat Culture Shock I’ll never forget my first night of living in a foreign country. My husband and I had packed up our life in eight bags and headed out for the greatest adventure we’ve had together. South Korea was our destination, and to be honest, I didn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Korea South Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Korea South!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Living in Another Language
19:05 PM December 08, 2012
Whether its hilarious anecdotes about living in a foreign country, thoughtful pieces about what its like to live far from home, or gorgeous, exotic photos of the wildlife, culture and sites of E Asia - this blog has it all!
06:12 AM December 10, 2012
I stumbled upon this blog through expatsblog.com, and I love it! This girl has great ideas and ways to make living abroad an easy challenge to conquer. It's an easy and fun read.
06:20 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an excellent personal insight into a slice of life living as a foreigner in S. Korea, the variety of interesting pieces and beautiful pictures make this a must follow.
08:03 AM December 10, 2012
Wonderful blog!!! I love getting a glimpse into your new life as a "foreigner". I've enjoyed reading every post as they come! I definitely think this blog has all the qualifications to win the blog award :)
08:31 AM December 10, 2012
This blog is an amazing insight into life overseas. I really enjoy the photography as well.