- Home » Expat Blogs » Norway » Harstad » Leanne Meyer
Informative posts on moving to and living in Norway. As well as experiences as an expat in Norway.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Questions and Answers No. 3 1 year ago Does Norway have free health care? No, health care is not free in Norway. However, you only have to pay up to a certain amount per year and then you receive free health care for the rest of the year. The amount you have to pay for the year is about 2460 NOK which isContinue reading "Questions and...
- Numbers 1-20 in Norwegian 1 year ago The numbers in Norwegian are quite different from those in English and need to be learned by heart. Here are the numbers 1 through to 20, in the infographic, below. Tallene på norsk er ganske forskjellige fra engelsk og må læres fra hjertet. Her er tallene 1 til 20, i bildet nedenfor. If you...
- The Norwegian Alphabet 1 year ago The Norwegian alphabet is almost the same as the English alphabet, except it has 3 extra letters (Æ, Ø, Å), which are all vowels. The letters are also pronounced differently. Here is an infographic, below of the Norwegian alphabet and a video on pronouncing the letters. Det norsk alfabetet er...
- Questions and Answers on Norway No.2 1 year ago How can international doctors from outside the EU, work in the health care sector in Norway? To work in health care, as a non-EU citizen, the following is required: A certain proficiency in Norwegian Authorisation (You can apply for this here) A Residence Permit This specialist recruiting website...
- 5 Fun Facts About Norway 1 year ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Leanne Meyer has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!