- Home » Expat Blogs » Nepal » Kathmandu » The Kathmanduo
Two Type-A go-getters trade life in corporate skyscrapers for expat adventure on the Roof of the World.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Earthquake in Nepal 8 years ago Our hearts are in Nepal with all of those impacted by the historic 7.9-magnitude earthquake. Recovery will not be swift or easy. If you are interested in contributing, one suggestion is GlobalGiving's Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund.I learned this morning that a dear colleague who was making an...
- Update: 2012 in Review 10 years ago 2011 was admittedly a hard act to follow, 2012. Still, you managed to deliver, keeping us on our toes with highs and lows as we adjusted to a new home. In that sense, 2012 mirrored 2011; in many other ways, San Francisco could not be further from Kathmandu. As we reflect on the last year, we want...
- California Dreamin' 11 years ago For someone who hates packing and unpacking, I sure have done a lot of it in the last year or so. First came the Chicago apartment downsize that involved moving a haul of stuff to my parents' basement in Michigan and some of it to a budget-friendly month-to-month lease for the remainder of our time...
- San Francisco Bound! 11 years ago Well, dear readers, since posting our absence memo on January 12, we have kept you in suspense long enough. What's going on with the Kathmanduo, you ask?Drum roll, please: the 'duo is no longer in the 'du. That's right. We have left Nepal and are now back in the US preparing for our next adventure...
- Absence Memo 11 years ago We are off on our next adventure and are taking a short blogging vacation. Stay tuned!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Kathmanduo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!