Living the Flipside
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 Easy Steps to Open an Indian Bank Account in Under 200 Days 21 hours ago After 7 months of dealing with a Sisyphean travel reimbursement issue, we finally decide we need to open an Indian bank account to finally lay the matter to rest. Should you find yourself in similar waters, here's a guide to help you navigate. The post 10 Easy Steps to Open an Indian Bank Account...
- Eid al-Adha in Photos 1 week ago My friend invited me to photograph the Eid al-Adha prayer ceremony at Delhi's Jama Masjid on Monday morning and it turned out to be a very special experience. The post Eid al-Adha in Photos appeared first on Living the Flipside.
- Uber in Delhi: An Expat's Guide 1 week ago After 10 months of taking Ubers and having some frustrating rides, I decided to look more into how Uber operates and learned that better understanding leads to better experiences. The post Uber in Delhi: An Expat’s Guide appeared first on Living the Flipside.
- We Get By With a Little Help 2 weeks ago When we first moved to India, we weren't sure if we needed to, or even should get house help. But we hired Tulsi and it's been a great, and even sometimes humorous, experience for all of us. The post We Get By With a Little Help appeared first on Living the Flipside.
- Delhi Moonsoon in Photos 3 weeks ago I went for a walk to get some monsoon photos, despite the weather saying it wasn't going to rain, which is precisely when it decided to absolutely dump. The post Delhi Moonsoon in Photos appeared first on Living the Flipside.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living the Flipside has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!