NRI in Oz
Latest Blog Posts »
- An asian immigrants guide to surviving Aussie without domestic help 1 month ago Here’s an Indian (or Asian or Middle Eastern) immigrant’s Guide to living happily in Australia without a cleaner, cook and gardener. It’s only when you move to a Western or developed country with a high standard of living, you realise not everybody on this planet has easy access to domestic...
- Slangs of Australia: MOZZIE 3 months ago Aussies love nick names, abbreviations and have short forms for everything under the sun. We share them on NRIinOz.com via the Aussie slang series, starting with Brekkie… Continue reading →
- Indian Relatives' all time Favourite Questions 1 year ago Love them or hate them, your overly nosy desi relatives are here to stay! I don’t quite get their fascination with marriages and kids of others – don’t they have anything better to do? All time favourite questions of Indian relatives once you are marriage-able age: If you are single- When...
- Slangs of Australia, no "Aussie". Introducing: Brekkie 1 year ago Aussies love nick names, abbreviations and have short forms for everything under the sun. We share them on NRIinOz.com via the Aussie slang series, starting with Brekkie… Continue reading →
- Common sense joke 1 year ago Babli is in PJ (Poor Joke) mode. A very cheesy but true quote ‘Common sense is not so common.’
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » NRI in Oz has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!