NRI in Oz
Latest Blog Posts »
- Indian Relatives' all time Favourite Questions 8 months ago Love them or hate them, your overly nosy desi relatives are here to stay! I don’t quite get their fascination with marriages and kids of others – don’t they have anything better to do? All time favourite questions of Indian relatives once you are marriage-able age: If you are single- When...
- Slangs of Australia, no "Aussie". Introducing: Brekkie 11 months ago Aussies love nick names, abbreviations and have short forms for everything under the sun. We share them on NRIinOz.com via the Aussie slang series, starting with Brekkie… Continue reading →
- Common sense joke 1 year ago Babli is in PJ (Poor Joke) mode. A very cheesy but true quote ‘Common sense is not so common.’
- Be Good, Do Good...Happy New Year 1 year ago Decided to be philosphical for the New Year's… Continue reading →
- You can't resist the coffee culture in Australia 1 year ago The coffee culture in Australia is so hard to resist. I wasn’t a coffee person before I came to Aussie. I love my chai (still do, but you don’t get karak chai everywhere like Dubai and cutting chai like India). But after a few months in Aussie, every morning I crave for my cuppa with…...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » NRI in Oz has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!