Write Now Rebekah
Latest Blog Posts »
- Worn 2 months ago It turns out that all those things that I was going to do but I didn’t have time, I found out time wasn’t the reason why they weren’t being done. I’m going to have to blame the kids instead. Continue reading →
- G is for good 6 months ago It’s a wigitty wack thing, parenting through another culture and language. Continue reading →
- Just Breathe 7 months ago I've a new mantra - "Breathe when your head is out of water". A story about affirmations, swim lessons and giving plants a bath. Continue reading →
- Maize maze 9 months ago During the summer holidays, another mama-in-the-trenches-of-motherhood told me about a Corn Maze at a local farm. Her insta roll was so cute…precious images of her small sons, joyfully careering ahead of her through the maze. It looked idyllic. I stored this idea in my ‘mama memory bank’ to...
- Insiders 1 year ago My google search history is a glimpse into my mental state. A headweather tangle of all things coronavirus related. Symptoms. News. It clearly charts the steady decline in my homeschooling ideals. Early on it was alphabet worksheets & maths exercises. Yoga for kids. Images of outer space. The...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 10 reviews on Write Now Rebekah
12:01 PM August 24, 2018
Love these posts from the entertaining blog of expat life and parenting. They are funny, honest and a bit quirky! My favorite blog of all.
12:15 PM August 24, 2018
Always look forward to reading the next adventure that Rebekah writes about. Her musings are wonderfully written, amusing and draw pictures in my head. Makes me want to visit Holland again and see it through her eyes
12:18 PM August 24, 2018
Loving this lady’s writing. All these experiences are so close to home,only I would not be able express myself so well. Reading her blog put a smile on my face. Looking forward to the next one.
12:26 PM August 24, 2018
Mostly hilarious, often moving and always wonderfully written observations and tales of parenthood that are utterly relatable and offer a brilliant flavour of what it’s like to undergo the usual challenges (to sanity!) that kids bring, with the added hurdle of doing so in a new country whilst adapting to its culture. Thoroughly worth using the rare quiet moments I get to read, laugh out loud and sometimes feel a bit leaky in the eye area. Highly recommended reading and of manageable length for my tired weary Mum eyes!
12:27 PM August 24, 2018
A very funny writer with even funnier kids. Love reading their suburban adventures.
12:43 PM August 24, 2018
Blimmin’ hilarious. And I’d imagine, if you’re living the Dutch dream too, pretty useful.
20:45 PM August 24, 2018
I have total admiration for this crazy family, bringing up their wonderfully interesting children in the Netherlands. Thanks Rebekah for sharing your daily challenges so eloquently, and giving us all a giggle at the same time. This blog is like a good boxset. I can't wait to read the next instalment.
21:15 PM August 24, 2018
Reading this blog always brightens up my day!!
21:28 PM August 24, 2018
Love to read your blog .... so clear and funny ...
12:19 PM August 25, 2018
Highly entertaining and well written blogs. Rebekah captures her family moments beautifully and most mom’s can relate! Look forward to many more!!