- Home » Expat Blogs » Egypt » Cairo » Musings
Here you will find my reflections inspired by daily life in Cairo, Egypt. Please enjoy!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Security Slacker 11 years ago Hey All,For those of you not already doing so, check out my new blog at www.securityslacker.blogspot.comThanks!
- Exodus 11 years ago Tomorrow night Passover begins. As a result I have been researching haggadahs online. Skimming one option I found the following, "Everyone should feel that he or she personally came out of Egypt, and that the passage from slavery to freedom was a living experience to be told and handed down from...
- The launch 12 years ago Yes folks, it is in fact that moment you've been waiting for. As promised, I have created a website dedicated to the art of foreign policy analysis, with an emphasis on national security. While simultaneously filling the role of unemployed college graduate (a bit cliche at this point I know), I...
- The Sun Also Rises 12 years ago The United States’ response to the revolution in Egypt has been understandable but ultimately still lacking. It is important to acknowledge that the Egyptian revolution was entirely an internal affair. The grievances were between a ruler and his people, and the revolution itself was from start...
- The Mandell Group 12 years ago The job search is an interesting process. It inspires a good amount of humility, most likely too much frustration and creative if not shameless interactions with those who can help. While the typical day on the job hunt can range from daydreams of a corporate corner office to threats of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Musings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!