From Michigan to Germany
Latest Blog Posts »
- If We Were Having Coffee.... 3 weeks ago If we were having coffee together I would tell you that I still really miss putting sugar in my coffee. Most days I am doing fine, and avoiding added sugar in my diet…but sometimes, sometimes I have a little something from the bakery. That being said, my weight is still going down, and so is...
- My Adventures With Low Carb Eating 1 month ago For those of you that follow the blog to hear about our German Living adventures, this one is not for you. This one is more about health, and some major changes we have made to our diet. Of course you are encouraged to read anyway, but there isn’t much about Germany in this one, sorry. […]
- Holidays Abroad and Turkeys in the Bathtub 3 months ago Here we are, it’s almost Thanksgiving time again. This will be our third Turkey Day spent here in Deutschland. I have finally figured out how to obtain nearly all my needed ingredients without having to sell a kidney to afford them. But, we have decided to do this year a little differently. ...
- Monday Memories: Grandpa Leatherman and the "Accidental" Electrocution. 3 months ago My cousins and I all believe that my Grandpa Leatherman was some kind of super hero. With feats like these how could we think otherwise? He worked as a cowboy in Montana, he was a Bell Diver for the local electric company and laid under water lines, he was in the Navy during WWII, and […]
- Our Plans for the Holidays, New Traditions 3 months ago The holiday seasons are beginning! People all over the world will begin to celebrate their various traditions. There are so many different holidays that are celebrated this time of year. In Brühl, The Christmas Market stands are already being set up. This year, most of the Christmas Markets in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on From Michigan to Germany
08:09 AM July 06, 2018
Oh noooo Im Canadian living in Malaysia & moving to Germany I don’t want to gain weight! Sweets!!! Oh my I hear they are good there :)