Be Marie Korea
Latest Blog Posts »
- Innisfree Nail Polish Review | Innisfree Real Colour Nails & Coating 1 week ago Finding the right nail polish is an essential as we want a nail polish that is long lasting, doesn’t easily chip and looks like it’s done by a professional. Like any other K- Beauty... The post Innisfree Nail Polish Review | Innisfree Real Colour Nails & Coating appeared first on Be Marie...
- Reisadvies Zuid-Korea | Visum, Inentingen, Vluchten, Hotels en Meer! 3 weeks ago Als je dit artikel leest ben je waarschijnlijk je reis naar Zuid-Korea aan het plannen. Misschien heb je je vluchten al geboekt en zit je in de laatste fase van het plannen van je... The post Reisadvies Zuid-Korea | Visum, Inentingen, Vluchten, Hotels en Meer! appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
- How Much To Bring To Korea For 7 Days 3 weeks ago Are you visiting Korea for 7 days and are not sure how much to pack and how much money to bring? Well you came to the right place! This blog post covers everything there... The post How Much To Bring To Korea For 7 Days appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
- Ice Fishing In Korea |The Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival 1 month ago Ice fishing in Korea is a popular winter activity as there are many ice fishing festivals happening all over the country in winter. With the most popular festival being the Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival.... The post Ice Fishing In Korea |The Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival appeared first on Be...
- What To Do In Seoul In February 1 month ago February is one of the least popular months to visit South Korea, but if you like traveling in winter and don’t mind the cold then Korea is an excellent destination. You can still enjoy... The post What To Do In Seoul In February appeared first on Be Marie Korea.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Be Marie Korea has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!