Latest Blog Posts »
- Phase One In Valencia: A Week Of Firsts 1 day ago We have finally entered Phase One in Valencia. Here are just some of the first things our family has done since the lockdown started to ease. It’s been 10 weeks since Valencia began lockdown. Ten weeks of us following the rules and staying at home. Last week Valencia entered Phase One, which...
- DIY: Create Your Own Andalusian Wall Planters 4 days ago Hanging wall pots with geraniums have been associated with the Mediterranean since I can remember. But did you know that as well as making houses look pretty they also had a purpose?
- Tasty and Authentic Filipino Chicken Adobo Recipe 5 days ago A traditional and authentic Filipino chicken adobo recipe that’s so delicious I’m you’ll make it again and again! Adobo is a national dish of the Philippines that can be made with chicken, pork or seafood. Made from a simple marinade, it’s tasty, comforting and delicious served with...
- 9 Tips On How I Use Pinterest To Drive LOADS Of Traffic To My Blog 1 week ago Are you looking for the best referral network to explode your blog or websites traffic? Read on and find out how I used Pinterest to drive traffic to my blog! If you take your blog seriously, I am sure that you have researched how to increase your traffic. There are millions of posts out there...
- The Great Sprinkle Tray Bake Off! Baking Together In Isolation 1 week ago When I re-created the classic sprinkle tray bake 2 years ago, I never thought that it would become so popular. Since then it has been tried and tested by many of my readers with amazing results! So to say thanks I am showcasing the best tray bakes that you guys have made from my recipe! [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Ohla Living
19:29 PM February 13, 2018
We might move to this part of Spain, and appreciate the variety, depth, and practicality of your blog. And the design is stylish! Thanks and hope you keep up the flow of helpful information.
15:41 PM April 14, 2019
Hi there I am a 38 yo Aussie of Polish origin staying near Valencia until end of June,looking for English speaking expats to catch up with.