Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spain in the Time of the Coronavirus: A Peak into Spain´s Covid-19 Quarantine 10 months ago *This is an opinion piece. I am not a medical expert (nor in anything else, for that matter). The following post features my opinions as an expat living in Spain during the 2020 coronavirus pandemic.* Love Spain in the Time of Coronavirus A Peak into Spain´s Covid-19 Quarantine As usual, it´s...
- Get Lost in Gran Canaria June Events Calendar 1 year ago We´re taking a break from our monthly event calendars until life gets back to normal. Enjoy the sunshine and stay safe out there. Get Lost in Gran Canaria June 2019 Events
- Get Lost in Gran Canaria May Events Calendar 1 year ago Get Lost in Gran Canaria May 2019 Events Click here if you´re looking for June 2019 events in Gran Canaria. Spring is in the air! Aside from some damp and gray days over the last month, spring should be in full force over the next couple of weeks and full of all the good stuff... Read More
- Get Lost in Gran Canaria April 2020 Events 1 year ago Get Lost in Gran Canaria April 2020 Events Spring has officially sprung (which isn´t saying much considering the lack of winter this year)! But the days are getting longer, the nights are getting warmer and the Gran Canaria cumbre is fully in bloom with wild flowers and fresh, spring air. It´s a...
- Get Lost in Gran Canaria March Events Calendar 1 year ago Get Lost in Gran Canaria March 2020 Events Spring is sprung, days are getting longer and the sun is getting warmer. March in the islands means that the almond blossoms are blooming in Gran Canaria´s peaks and the glitter and confetti are bursting at Carnival celebrations in Las Palmas, Maspalomas...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
16:42 PM September 07, 2017
I love this blog! I'm preparing to move to Spain as a Language Assistant in Madrid and it's been SO HELPFUL. I love the suggestions and advice she gives for finding apartments and what to pack. Really thourough but really fun at the same time.