A Couple of Explorers
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fogo De Chao 2 years ago Well, it started out with my love for beef and the lack of it for the coming couple of months. You see I am in India now. As you all might be aware, beef is banned in India owing to the religious status of cows. Now, staying in Saudi, I have become quite inclined towards... Continue Reading →
- Paragliding in Saudi (Yes, it's true!) 2 years ago As you might know, on our recent trip to Abha, my husband tried his hand at paragliding. While we initially tried to procure information about it, not much was available online. We just got lucky. So I have asked T to pen down his experience of paragliding and share with us how it felt. Here......
- Abha - Day II (Art Street, Habala Hanging Village, Green Mountain) 2 years ago The next day was a Friday. So that basically meant that the whole country would be in sleeping mode till after the noon prayers i.e. 1:00 PM. We decided to sleep in and freshen up completely for the next day. But I don’t know if it was the excitement of the new place or the... Continue Reading →
- Abha - Day I (Rijal Alma'a, Souda Mountain) 2 years ago Last weekend we almost didn’t go to Abha. Sound strange? Let me elaborate. The weekend started with a series of unfortunate events. We had our whole trip planned right to the T. This was supposed to be a hectic yet luxurious getaway. We had booked out flights, hotels which looked like a beautiful...
- Classic Creme Caramel 3 years ago Crème Caramel, also known as Creme Custard, Egg Pudding or Flan, has become my go-to dessert these days. It is ridiculously easy to make and so good! Be prepared to receive some rave reviews for this classic dessert loved by children and adults alike. Obviously, it is natural to make mistakes. So...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Couple of Explorers has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!