The Gypsy Soul Diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- WINTER WONDERLAND IN SURINAME 2 days ago Who would’ve believe that it’s already my 6th Christmas in Suriname? WOW. Like how did it happened so fast.
- DIY SPIDER-MAN PHOTOSHOOT 3 days ago 9 months passed by so quickly and in a matter of three months, my little superhero will turn 1. It was too late for me to realize that I should have done the Spider-Man theme when Niko was still small, I mean, not able to rollover yet. You see, when I was trying to do […] The post DIY SPIDER-MAN...
- DIY THE FLASH PHOTOSHOOT 2 months ago My little Flash turned 8 months and well, time was pretty quick!
- DIY Boho Birthday Party 3 months ago Time flies so fast!!! I just turned 34 this month (shout-out to all my fellow Scorpios!) and wow… I couldn’t believe that next year I would be in my mid 30s. Just wow! I don’t even feel like it. They said life starts at 40, so I’m kinda excited to see what’s in store for […] The post...
- I finished BOTW, now what? 2 months ago After taking back all the Divine Beasts, collected high-leveled weapons, built myself a house, activated almost all shrines, completed quests and still a big scaredy-cat to actually go face to face with a lynel, I decided to go get Calamity Ganon. Haha!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Gypsy Soul Diaries has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!