ME AND FIJI
Latest Blog Posts »
- Goodnight Moe - a reflection Fiji vs Gold Coast 4 months ago Memories have a way of holding us, like an invisible string, between where we currently are, and where we once were. Sometimes its a fragrance or a song, when heard or smelt we are instantly transported back to that moment in time. Like the smell of over-fire outside-cooking when you get off the...
- These are a few of my favourite Fiji things 1 year ago Today in Woolworths I bumped into a Fijian friend. She is heading back home to Suva shortly for Christmas. I have until the 13th of this month to cancel our accommodation. Yet I cannot bring myself to do it. Even though we don’t have flights booked and last time I checked, OMG
- Do you LOVE like a Fijian? (and our new Tshirts!) 1 year ago First things first, our new Tshirts have arrived.This time last year we were in serious count down mode. 9 days and counting before we hopped aboard the plane from Brisbane Airport heading to our island home of Fiji. It was also 10 days until my daughter turned double-digit 10!! So it was a really...
- Life lesson #1 from Fiji to me 1 year ago When I started this blog website, I never imagined I would reach 100 readers. Two days ago, 12,000+ readers ticked over on the stat counter. To say I am overwhelmed is an understatement.It feels kind of strange that my personal feelings have been read by so many people, and yes I know how...
- Your own business in Fiji - what you can't do! 1 year ago Starting a business in Fiji is an exciting and bold way to start a new life in Fiji. Expats often come upon life in Fiji through an employment offer, however, if you aren't moving to Fiji on a work contract, you may be considering investing in Fiji through starting your own business. Fiji is very...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on ME AND FIJI
07:27 AM April 03, 2017
I love reading your blogs, so full of great information, I can't wait to go back to Fiji for another holiday, as I read I feel like I am there. Keep up the wonderful blogs I enjoy reading them so much. XX
06:35 AM April 17, 2017
Thanks for sharing all the information that you have, I have found it very helpful for our upcoming relocation to Suva. I particularly enjoyed reading your budget information. I look forward to reading more as you publish.
07:45 AM April 26, 2017
Excellent blog. Full of information and so interesting to see how living in Suva really is. Thank you
06:02 AM April 30, 2017
Love reading your blogs, informative and I can't wait until we go to Fiji.
06:05 AM April 30, 2017
Great content! Gives me a real picture of what Fiji will be like, this blog has been a great help as I am thinking of moving over there. The best blog of Fiji I have seen so far! Great job, keep up the great work!
06:28 AM April 30, 2017
Your Blogs are so informative - its been years since I last visit Fiji this so makes me want to go again real soon
06:51 AM April 30, 2017
Love reading about your Fiji time
08:56 AM April 30, 2017
Somet, top score for your family's efforts and baring your soul to encourage others to rake the plunge. It is admirable.
10:15 AM April 30, 2017
12:36 PM April 30, 2017
Honest opinions and reviews. Love it.
17:07 PM April 30, 2017
You've done a great job compiling information that has answered many a question any expat coming to Suva would have with both wit & humor! Keep up the great job and I'm looking forward to the next write up!
20:08 PM April 30, 2017
Wow! Great information here and superbly written blogs!! This really gives a great insight into living in Fiji, especially the family budget blog....did I read it right that you didn't have hot water??? Love it and thanks for the info!
04:41 AM May 01, 2017