Wandering Expat Family
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mauritius Travel Tips: Visit Mauritius in Winter 10 months ago Expat Travel Tips for holidays in Mauritius during our winter months!
- Legoland Malaysia: Legoland Hotel Review 10 months ago Staying at Legoland Hotel Malaysia really added to our trip to Legoland! - The kids absolutely loved it (and well the parents thought it was pretty good as well)
- A day with the kids at Sugar Beach Mauritius - from lunch to sunset 11 months ago I often take the kids to the beach to spend an afternoon – now that autumn is setting in and the days are not so hot and humid anymore, I think it is the perfect time to go! No need to worry too much about sunburns, the kiddos actually enjoy it more as it’s not […]
- Hotel review: The Sheraton Towers, Singapore 11 months ago When we are not staying with family in Singapore, we choose The Sheraton Towers on Scotts Road. We have been staying there since our honeymoon in 2008 and we always enjoy coming back. It is an older property in town and has lots of competition but the hotel is very well kept, the beds are […]
- Things to do in Mauritius: Visit and lunch at the tea plantations of Bois Chéri 11 months ago After the Domaine des Aubineaux, the tea plantations are the second stop of the tea route in Mauritius. Bois Chéri is located in the southern part of Mauritius, just a few kilometers from Ganga Talao, the large hindu temple. It is a cooler area of the island, as it is on a plateau at 450 […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wandering Expat Family has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!