Latest Blog Posts »
- 8 insights I learned while hiking Scotland solo 6 days ago We can do hard things. The post 8 insights I learned while hiking Scotland solo appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- COVID positive: a kiwi in Europe 2 weeks ago Nothing like finally getting home halfway across the world only to get COVID The post COVID positive: a kiwi in Europe appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Sleeping in Milford Sound will change your life 3 weeks ago Seriously, this is our pick for one of the best New Zealand experiences The post Sleeping in Milford Sound will change your life appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- What it's like trying to leave New Zealand during COVID 3 weeks ago It's not easy traveling from New Zealand normally, let alone during a global pandemic The post What it’s like trying to leave New Zealand during COVID appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 8 New Zealand ecosanctuaries you can't miss this summer in New Zealand 1 month ago Let's see some of our native birds this summer! The post 8 New Zealand ecosanctuaries you can’t miss this summer in New Zealand appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.