Latest Blog Posts »
- Stuck and in love in Switzerland 6 hours ago When a 3 week trip to the Alps turned into an unexpected 3-month stay The post Stuck and in love in Switzerland appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 10 books that will satisfy your wanderlust during lockdown 2 days ago At least if I can't travel somewhere exotic, my mind can. The post 10 books that will satisfy your wanderlust during lockdown appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- When paradise in New Zealand becomes a ghost town 6 days ago Living in a tourist town without the tourists is a strangely beautiful experience The post When paradise in New Zealand becomes a ghost town appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 5 things I've learned while stuck living in Greenland during a pandemic 1 week ago Greenlanders will definitely outlast us all. The post 5 things I’ve learned while stuck living in Greenland during a pandemic appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 10 epic South Island hideaways I'm yearning to get back to 1 week ago Nothing heals the soul like a getaway to a beautiful place The post 10 epic South Island hideaways I’m yearning to get back to appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.