The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
Latest Blog Posts »
- 6 of the Best Things to do on São Miguel 1 day ago São Miguel, the largest island in The Azores, is packed with plenty of interesting things to do. From soaking in ... Read more6 of the Best Things to do on São Miguel Source
- Pico Wine: A Guide to One of the World's Most Unique Wine Regions 4 days ago Although people are becoming increasingly familiar with wine regions in Portugal like the Douro, the Alentejo, and the Vinho Verde ... Read morePico Wine: A Guide to One of the World’s Most Unique Wine Regions Source
- Climbing Mount Pico: How to Climb Portugal's Tallest Mountain 4 days ago There are three main things to do on the island of Pico: whale watching, wine tasting, and climbing Mount Pico. ... Read moreClimbing Mount Pico: How to Climb Portugal’s Tallest Mountain Source
- SANDCITY FIESA, Algarve: The World's Largest Sand Sculpture Exhibition 2 months ago Building a sandcastle when you visit one of the Algarve’s many wonderful beaches is almost inevitable, but some artists take ... Read moreSANDCITY FIESA, Algarve: The World’s Largest Sand Sculpture Exhibition Source
- Car Rental on São Jorge Island 2 months ago I normally start my search for car rental on rentalcars.com. It allows you to compare prices from a few São ... Read moreCar Rental on São Jorge Island Source
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
14:14 PM January 12, 2017
Fantastic blog. Love the information about the Algarve.
17:48 PM July 18, 2017
Love following your adventures in Portugal. Say hello if you're ever in Porto again.