The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
Latest Blog Posts »
- 20+ Typical Azores Foods To Look Out For 1 hour ago Situated in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, around 1,500 km from Lisbon lies the Azores archipelago. Although a part ... Read more20+ Typical Azores Foods To Look Out For Source
- Águeda Travel Guide: What to See & Do in Portugal's Umbrella City 3 days ago While driving between Coimbra and Aveiro, I had the chance to stop off at the original umbrella city: Águeda. I ... Read moreÁgueda Travel Guide: What to See & Do in Portugal’s Umbrella City Source
- How to: Improve Your Portuguese Listening Skills 4 days ago Has this ever happened to you: you’re speaking Portuguese, it’s going surprisingly well, and then the other person replies. Suddenly, ... Read moreHow to: Improve Your Portuguese Listening Skills Source
- Monsanto: the Most Portuguese Village in Portugal? 5 days ago Monsanto is somewhere that has been on my “Portugal bucketlist” for a very long time, and so I was very ... Read moreMonsanto: the Most Portuguese Village in Portugal? Source
- Portugal for Vegetarians: A Survival Guide 1 week ago Even by European standards, Portugal is not an easy country for vegetarians. With the exception of fish dishes, meat features ... Read morePortugal for Vegetarians: A Survival Guide Source
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
14:14 PM January 12, 2017
Fantastic blog. Love the information about the Algarve.
17:48 PM July 18, 2017
Love following your adventures in Portugal. Say hello if you're ever in Porto again.