A Momma's View
Latest Blog Posts »
- Blast From The Past - Raise Good Men... 3 weeks ago Funny how it all comes back up to the surface just because having a conversation with a friend of mine. Because obviously things like this happen. They happen regularly. Which is in itself way too often. And it triggers me just the way it triggered me back then. Not as much for me. Because frankly:...
- It's Been A While 2 months ago Wow… it’s been a while since I was here. I actually can’t believe it how long I ignored my blog. I guess I just needed the break. For those of you who are my Facebook buddies in real life, you know that I still have my “special” life and thoughts. I just simply didn’t sit […]
- Penguins - Did You Know... 2 months ago Originally posted on A Momma's View: I was just watching a documentary about penguins the other day and this is just so lovely! So I figured I share it with you again. Find the right one, get a pebble and then wow her (or him)
- Blast From The Past - Faking It 4 months ago I’m all for being real but there are moments in life where you just can’t help yourself faking it. I’m not speaking of pretending you are someone you are not but rather the giving the impression you have it all under control. Like the moments we really don’t know how to deal with a...
- Tell Me Something Good #133 4 months ago Hello my lovely blogging friend. It’s still Monday somewhere in this world and the week is still young anyway. So let’s not waste too much time and kick this week off on a positive thought
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on A Momma's View
05:08 AM October 27, 2016
Always a blog with an interesting subject and a friendly welcome.
06:41 AM October 27, 2016
Keep up the good work!
08:23 AM October 27, 2016
I have been following this writer's Wordpress blog for a couple of years. She is unfailingly generous, bringing unfailingly pertinent and thought provoking content. Though I have never met her, I consider her a friend. I can'5 wait to open her posts.
13:58 PM October 27, 2016
It seems like A Momma's View is always reblogging, linking, or is some way bringing attention to her fellow bloggers, their hopes, and their good causes. I admire the big heart of A Momma's View. It is truly a bloggers blog.
15:12 PM October 27, 2016
Awesome blog! I have been following A Momma's View for a while now. Probably the most read blog I follow. Such a wide range of topics. One of my favorite categories is the couples category in which she features other bloggers love stories. If you haven't visited this blog you need to.
21:11 PM October 27, 2016
Interesting views on life and parenting - the good and bad.
20:28 PM November 02, 2016
This blog is witty, funny, intelligent and brings to our attention mundane or very specific subjects that make us think. Think about life, about life abroad, homeschooling, little things, grand things, love, travels and so much more. Sandra has a voice here that is absolutely fabulous to listen to/read about and a blog that everyone will enjoy!
20:41 PM November 29, 2016
Great blog with many relevant topics. I am an avid reader.