A Momma's View
Latest Blog Posts »
- Blast From The Past - The People We Are Meant To Meet 9 months ago Do you sometimes wonder why you meet certain people? Well, I do. I also do believe quite strongly in encounters being lessons for you to learn. I strongly believe that you don’t “just” meet someone. Everyone has something to teach you. You might not see it in the beginning but you will...
- Danger 10 months ago Originally posted on A Momma's View: Australia is well known for it’s special, unique and also dangerous animals. One of the things that have fascinated me from the very beginning are the different kind of jelly fish that are lethal. While the box jelly is one you can actually spot and hope...
- Blast From The Past - Raise Good Men... 11 months ago Funny how it all comes back up to the surface just because having a conversation with a friend of mine. Because obviously things like this happen. They happen regularly. Which is in itself way too often. And it triggers me just the way it triggered me back then. Not as much for me. Because frankly:...
- It's Been A While 11 months ago Wow… it’s been a while since I was here. I actually can’t believe it how long I ignored my blog. I guess I just needed the break. For those of you who are my Facebook buddies in real life, you know that I still have my “special” life and thoughts. I just simply didn’t sit […]
- Penguins - Did You Know... 11 months ago Originally posted on A Momma's View: I was just watching a documentary about penguins the other day and this is just so lovely! So I figured I share it with you again. Find the right one, get a pebble and then wow her (or him)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on A Momma's View
05:08 AM October 27, 2016
Always a blog with an interesting subject and a friendly welcome.
06:41 AM October 27, 2016
Keep up the good work!
08:23 AM October 27, 2016
I have been following this writer's Wordpress blog for a couple of years. She is unfailingly generous, bringing unfailingly pertinent and thought provoking content. Though I have never met her, I consider her a friend. I can'5 wait to open her posts.
13:58 PM October 27, 2016
It seems like A Momma's View is always reblogging, linking, or is some way bringing attention to her fellow bloggers, their hopes, and their good causes. I admire the big heart of A Momma's View. It is truly a bloggers blog.
15:12 PM October 27, 2016
Awesome blog! I have been following A Momma's View for a while now. Probably the most read blog I follow. Such a wide range of topics. One of my favorite categories is the couples category in which she features other bloggers love stories. If you haven't visited this blog you need to.
21:11 PM October 27, 2016
Interesting views on life and parenting - the good and bad.
20:28 PM November 02, 2016
This blog is witty, funny, intelligent and brings to our attention mundane or very specific subjects that make us think. Think about life, about life abroad, homeschooling, little things, grand things, love, travels and so much more. Sandra has a voice here that is absolutely fabulous to listen to/read about and a blog that everyone will enjoy!
20:41 PM November 29, 2016
Great blog with many relevant topics. I am an avid reader.