A Momma's View
Latest Blog Posts »
- Blast From The Past - Faking It 3 months ago I’m all for being real but there are moments in life where you just can’t help yourself faking it. I’m not speaking of pretending you are someone you are not but rather the giving the impression you have it all under control. Like the moments we really don’t know how to deal with a...
- Tell Me Something Good #133 3 months ago Hello my lovely blogging friend. It’s still Monday somewhere in this world and the week is still young anyway. So let’s not waste too much time and kick this week off on a positive thought
- Blast From The Past - Passport 3 months ago I consider myself incredibly lucky to live in a safe country and even luckier to be a dual citizen. A dual citizen of two safe and beautiful countries. I recently helped a friend of mine work on a memoire of someone who has an incredible story. And while going through all the info and writing […]
- Tell Me Something Good #132 4 months ago I’ve been enjoying the weekend way too much, hence totally missing out on posting this when it was supposed to be up. But hey, it’s not too late, the week is still young, so let’s kick it off on a positive It’s easy: • Mention something that you consider being good in the comments •...
- Special 4 months ago Special is an interesting word. It can mean something good or something bad. It can be seen as a compliment or as a way of describing something which you are not really sure of, not really sure if you think it’s good or bad. Every now and then I look at my life and have […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on A Momma's View
05:08 AM October 27, 2016
Always a blog with an interesting subject and a friendly welcome.
06:41 AM October 27, 2016
Keep up the good work!
08:23 AM October 27, 2016
I have been following this writer's Wordpress blog for a couple of years. She is unfailingly generous, bringing unfailingly pertinent and thought provoking content. Though I have never met her, I consider her a friend. I can'5 wait to open her posts.
13:58 PM October 27, 2016
It seems like A Momma's View is always reblogging, linking, or is some way bringing attention to her fellow bloggers, their hopes, and their good causes. I admire the big heart of A Momma's View. It is truly a bloggers blog.
15:12 PM October 27, 2016
Awesome blog! I have been following A Momma's View for a while now. Probably the most read blog I follow. Such a wide range of topics. One of my favorite categories is the couples category in which she features other bloggers love stories. If you haven't visited this blog you need to.
21:11 PM October 27, 2016
Interesting views on life and parenting - the good and bad.
20:28 PM November 02, 2016
This blog is witty, funny, intelligent and brings to our attention mundane or very specific subjects that make us think. Think about life, about life abroad, homeschooling, little things, grand things, love, travels and so much more. Sandra has a voice here that is absolutely fabulous to listen to/read about and a blog that everyone will enjoy!
20:41 PM November 29, 2016
Great blog with many relevant topics. I am an avid reader.