Neofili's blog - A Greek expat on the loose!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Understading America 1 year ago Wow, life really took over me. But here I am! Back after ONLY 8 months of absence. In between those months we have celebrate here the coming of Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukah, Christmas, Diwali, Super Bowl and Chinese New Year. In the States everything is a big reason to celebrate, and...
- How acupuncture helped me 1 year ago I love alternative medicine. I am fascinated about ancient civilizations and the healing methods they were using. Uses of herbs, flowers, spices, oils, meditation, natural approaches. Massages and therapies used as natural healers. Emotional healing and physical healing is possible through these...
- Our trip to Disney World - How to survive mentally, emotionally and physically 1 year ago Disney world. How many kids have cried and screamed the lungs out, in front of the camera and then been watched on a you tube video from millions, when their parents were announcing to them: "WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" How many people they have choose to go there for their honeymoon, birthdays,...
- What -a lot of- stress can teach you 2 years ago My stress reliever It is the first month of the New year and since i rarely have resolutions i will just go with you through some realizations and lessons i learned from the past challenging year i had, and still partially have, and maybe you had also, and you too looking for ways to overcome...
- Our move No 6 and ..."The most wonderful time of the year!" 2 years ago After 4 whole months i am back here on my blog! Just a week before the holidays, to report and give you a hint about our second round in the States. Our 6th move, second overseas, is now behind us and we are running to adjust to our new reality, new house, new neighborhood, new friends along with...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Neofili's blog - A Greek expat on the loose!
18:20 PM July 12, 2016
Colourful, inspiring, informative and fun!
18:34 PM July 12, 2016
Neofili has a very down to earth approach to everyday issues without boring you or giving you a major headache by the Time you finish reading her comments.She seems that she doesn't need to copy or introduce flashy words and context to get your attention.It's all about keeping it simple.Hope she keeps it that way.
22:19 PM July 12, 2016
I love this blog! Every post is so fun and interesting. I can't wait for the next one.
22:31 PM July 12, 2016
I do not know what it takes to be listed at the top but I know that Neofili has blended into the Dutch way of living and she definitely has a lot to share as a Greek expat on the loose! ;)
07:24 AM July 13, 2016
I love it!
11:48 AM July 13, 2016
13:01 PM July 13, 2016
My 5 stars blogger
14:51 PM July 14, 2016
Very interesting posts! keep going Neofili!!