Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read
Latest Blog Posts »
- What happens when you finish a manuscript 2 months ago Finishing a book is overwhelming. Discover how I felt after writing "the end" on my nonfiction project called The Londoners.
- Self-published authors: please do it well 5 months ago I've again read an indie book with lots of grammar mistakes and incoherences... please, authors, do your job until the very end.
- 3 things I've learned when hiring a book cover designer 6 months ago I did something I wouldn’t have dared before: I asked professionals for quotes to design a book cover for my writing project.
- How to brief a Book Cover Designer? 7 months ago Are you ready to hire a professional Book Cover Designer? Find out some tips to get, hopefully, the best cover for your book project.
- The story behind Finding Maxwell 9 months ago Go behind the scene and discover how Finding Maxwell came to life. Where does Maxwell come from? Why is he 8 years old? Has the author been in Rome before?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!