Wawas in Peru
Latest Blog Posts »
- Neighborhood Friends 4 days ago This weekend was filled with neighborhood friends´ birthday parties. This summer we became patio regulars as we frequent the patio almost every afternoon. After lunch is when the sun is no longer blasting into the patio and everyone comes out to play. Scooters, skateboards, bicycles, tricycles,...
- Review of Fundo San Vicente Interactive Farm 1 week ago A trip to an interactive farm in Lurin was very pleasant. The animals could get some better care but the experience was good. The post Review of Fundo San Vicente Interactive Farm appeared first on Wawas in Peru.
- First Time Voting as a Peruvian Citizen 3 weeks ago I voted today! It was not super exciting to actually vote but it is exciting to know that I am a part of Peruvian democracy. Congressional voting has never been something that drew my attention in the States but I was very excited when Barack Obama became president. I was not as excited about the...
- I Became a Consultant 2 months ago I am now a consultant selling personalized name stickers and accessories for Pekokis! The post I Became a Consultant appeared first on Wawas in Peru.
- 19 Things in 2019 1 month ago It is that time again! Time to say goodbye to another year and welcome a new one with an open mind, heart and body. 2019 was a really good year and it gives me great pleasure to do a re-cap. I sent out a holiday card last year as a PDF and I also did […] The post 19 Things in 2019 appeared first...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wawas in Peru has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!