Cyprusing: Expat Life in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Mystery of the Incidental Ch 2 years ago One particularly confusing transliteration is the use of Ch for the Greek letter Χ. Where did this strange convention come from?
- Pic of the Week 2 years ago Common chameleon or Mediterranean chameleon (Chamaeleo chamaeleon).
- Shaken, not stirred 3 years ago I got to experience my first (and second) earthquake this week! Earthquakes in Cyprus (at least ones you can feel without equipment) are relatively infrequent and mild, but...
- Pic of the Week 3 years ago Nothing to see here - just a goat on the back of a pick-up, on the highway.
- Happy Orthodox Easter 3 years ago Χριστός ανέστη! Αληθώς ανέστη! Having lived in the USA, where Christmas is by far the bigger holiday, and in the UK, where Easter is mostly seen as an excuse to eat too much chocolate, it has been refreshing to see how seriously the Cypriots take Easter.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cyprusing: Expat Life in Cyprus has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!