Call me Katie
Latest Blog Posts »
- BERLIN, 2 MARCH 2020 2 weeks ago 2 March and it's now day 3 of our trip and we've arrived in our 2nd city: Berlin. Continue reading →
- AMSTERDAM, 1 MARCH 2020 2 weeks ago Our second day in Amsterdam was a blustery one, as you can tell from this photo! See what I wore and we got up to on day two of our 14 day, 7 city trip. Continue reading →
- AMSTERDAM, 29 FEBRUARY 2020 2 weeks ago In the past whenever I've gone on holiday I've had a big suitcase. My mentality was to just chuck it all in and figure it out later. But this trip was different: we planned to visit 7 cities in 14 days, and I didn't want to be lugging a big case around every two days. Continue reading →
- I wore it again 1 month ago Wearing the clothes we already own, and washing them less frequently, is the best thing we can do for the environment when it comes to garments. And it's also totally free, so we can all do this from time to time! Continue reading →
- Silk fabric care tips 1 month ago Silk is one of my favourite fabrics because it's so lightweight and comfortable to wear, but so help me if I'm going to spend the time, money or energy dry cleaning it after every wear. So let me share with you my favourite tricks for keeping silk at its best between cleanings that's also kinder to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Call me Katie has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!