Our Year In Bali
Latest Blog Posts »
- Families moving to Bali 5 months ago It is great to connect with other families like us who are doing lots of planning for their move to Bali! We love getting emails from families around the world who have discovered our blog and appreciate all the effort that we have put in to our posts. It is so rewarding to here from […]
- Our Bali in Numbers 13 months ago Having fun summing up Bali in numbers over the last two years…. 1 billion Mosquitoes (yes we live in the tropics) 5,000 Photos 3,500 Balinese offerings 2,000 Geckos 800 Bottles of water (yes we recycle) 700 Hot and sweaty days 698 Nights sleeping in air conditioning (minus a few black outs!) 687...
- 100 things I have learnt while living in Bali 13 months ago There are so many things you can learn when living as an expat in any country but living in Bali gives you a spiritual feeling, something more than meets the eye. Bali is known as the island of the gods and on reflection we have all absorbed such a rich, diverse culture for the last […]
- Meet the Gacek family 1 year ago So who am I talking to? Profile: Jeneen, husband Hariyono and two children Java (13) and Khiana (10) Originally from: Edmonton, Canada Arrived in Bali: Originally I came here middle of August 2001 for a four-week holiday with my best girlfriend, which was extended by two weeks because our flights...
- Chasing the sun....moving to the Sunshine Coast!!! 1 year ago I can’t believe I am typing this ……..our two-year Bali adventure is coming to an end! But guess what? In less than four weeks time, we are going to pack up our suitcases and relocate to Buderim on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. Exciting times ahead as a new adventure awaits! For those of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Year In Bali has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!