The Life and Times of Ralph
Latest Blog Posts »
- Strange Days and... a Birthday! 11 months ago Hi all, This time, no apologies for not blogging recently. The world has gone quite mad. Me Humans seem to have stopped going to work for no apparent reason. They are very gloomy and continually watching the ABC news channel, what’s that all about? I do seem to be getting more walks than usual...
- Where Have I Been? 1 year ago Hi all out there in blogland! Apologies for not doing me regular weekly blog. There are a couple of reasons for that. Firstly to follow on from me blog from before Christmas where someone nicked our windows. Now all our furniture has gone, not to mention me blog computer! I’m banished to the...
- Chinese New Year 1 year ago Hi All and Xīnnián kuàilè (Happy New Year)! Tonight we are having a few friends over to celebrate Chinese New Year. My family lived in China for four years back before I was born so I’ve only seen the pictures. From what I have heard from me humans though they loved their time in Shanghai …...
- A Working Mother 1 year ago Me and me Humans were down at our local dog beach a while back. While playing with mates… errr… I mean the ball… I overheard a touching story in a conversation between Boss-Human and another lady. One of the dogs pestering me it turns out is the son of a real working border collie unlike …...
- A Rock n Roll Dog 1 year ago Happy New Year! It may surprise you guys to learn that I am quite fond of music, in particular Rock music. One of me favs is “Who Let The Dogs Out“ by Baha Men, a bit of a cliché for us dogs I know but you gotta like such deeply meaningful lyrics as: Who let … Continue reading A Rock n...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on The Life and Times of Ralph
11:38 AM June 24, 2015
Good on ya Ralph! As one of the few expat dogs with his own blog I'm sure there will be useful guidance for others mixed in with your unique humour on living in the world of the humans. Keep an eye on those German Hunds mate and take care.
11:38 AM June 26, 2015
I love the adventures of Ralph! I look forward to reading his blog and laughing at his adventures! His pictures are priceless as his expressions say so much !! What a lucky family to have such a lovely dog!!
11:41 AM June 26, 2015
Ralph if you humans throw lots of treats in your crate, get them to throw chocolate in too and I will join you! Love you Ralph and your Blog! You are the best expat dog I know! Look forwRd yo throwing your ball for you soon when I am back...I hear you could be doing a road trip soon too! Love and hugs..keep your Blog up...it's making me do a speedy recovery!
08:19 AM June 27, 2015
Ralph puts some fabulous insights on his blog - his perceptive comments on life in Germany and the "joys" of travel are fantastic! :)