Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- Most Unfortunate Street View Photo 4 months ago The street view photo that the Czech map provider Mapy.cz shows for a restaurant could probably not be more unfortunate: The camera points directly into an ambulance. The presence of the paramedics had probably... The post Most Unfortunate Street View Photo appeared first on Weird Things in Prague.
- Smashing Window Shopping 6 months ago This window sticker might inadvertently inspire customers to use their classy bag as a tool to smash the glass. And that lady certainly does it with verve! The post Smashing Window Shopping appeared first on Weird Things in Prague.
- The 7 Weirdest Types of Hotels in the Czech Republic 1 year ago My last post about the weirdest hotels is already a bit outdated and so it is time to edit and update the list. Here are now the 7 most unusual types of hotels in... The post The 7 Weirdest Types of Hotels in the Czech Republic appeared first on Weird Things in Prague.
- Nude Bather as Wall Decoration in a Prague Restaurant 1 year ago Seen in a restaurant in Holešovice while enjoying a dry tortilla. Note the industrial scenery on the other side of the water, with the chimney between those two silos. I haven’t checked the other... The post Nude Bather as Wall Decoration in a Prague Restaurant appeared first on Weird Things in...
- Beer Cheaper than Petrol? 1 year ago This Central Bohemia filling station offers a one-stop shop for thirsty drivers: “Natural 95” petrol, diesel and, er, Pilsner Urquell beer. Thanks to Richard Selby, who submitted this photo along with the following note:... The post Beer Cheaper than Petrol? appeared first on Weird Things in...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!