Notes From Another Land
Latest Blog Posts »
- Babies, Business + Breakfast takes over Bayview Yards (for one morning a month) 5 hours ago It's not every day you see stroller parking, car seats, onesie snowsuits and a children's play area in the Training Room at Bayview Yards (also the home of Invest Ottawa). And it's not every day as a parent that you find yourself mixing with other parents alongside your kids, as you discuss...
- Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About My Parent-Friendly Professional Development Events 1 week ago Uncertain about what to expect when attending business events with your kids? This is what you can expect when you attend my Babies, Business + Breakfast pop-up events, which I've been hosting at business startup and accelerator spaces around the City of Ottawa.
- Low Cost Professional Development Events You Can Bring Your Kids To This Winter 1 week ago In the spirit of sharing what's on in Ottawa–with the goal of breaking those feelings of isolation, cabin fever, creative urge and desire to connect with other humans you're not related to–here are a few low to no cost events happening around the city over the coming weeks.
- Making things because you can 2 weeks ago I've been thinking a lot about honouring my ancestors lately and in particular, how I can honour my grandmothers. I know I am fortunate and not every woman has access to the same opportunities.
- When You Need To Slow Down To Speed Up 2 weeks ago Last month involved more rest, laundry, tea, reading, cuddles, medicine and less marketing, hustling, stressing, driving, doing, striving than most of my adult life and you know what happened? People kept visiting, reading, subscribing and registering.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Notes From Another Land has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!