10 Feet Traveling
Latest Blog Posts »
- It's the End of an Era for Us -205 seconds ago If you had asked me 8 years ago to predict what our life would look like in 2019, never in my wildest dreams would I have been able to predict where we are today. A 6-month visit to Costa Rica in 2011 turned into a life in Costa Rica over the next 8 years. IKeep Reading!
- The Turtles at the Ostional National Wildlife Refuge 1 year ago Here is a quick clip of some of the turtles at Ostional a few weekends ago as they began their nesting cycle. We’ve been in Costa Rica on and off for 8 years now and this was the first time we were able to experience this amazing ritual.Keep Reading!
- Tamarindo, Langosta & Avellanas Video from the Air 2 years ago We created another film about Tamarindo, Langosta and Avellanas from the drone. This was filmed over the course of 4 months. We have a new drone this year, so we’re excited to start working with it and testing out what we can create with this one. Until then, enjoy the film and let us knowKeep...
- Don't Miss our Latest Film - Tamarindo from the Air 3 years ago We’re very excited to announce our first film filmed entirely with a drone in Costa Rica. This film was shot over the course of two weeks during Green Season in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. This footage provides an incredible glimpse into the beauty of Tamarindo during the Fall Season. If you’ve only...
- Educating Our Kids in Costa Rica & the United States 3 years ago School in Tamarindo, How it Works for Us We get a lot of questions and inquiries about school and how we go about educating our kids in both Costa Rica and Colorado. While I can not speak for any other schools besides the three in Colorado that we have experienced this with, I feel pretty...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 10 Feet Traveling has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!