Latest Blog Posts »
- Fallen Trees and Rainbow - What it's like to navigate a tropical storm 4 years ago Fallen Trees and Rainbow - What it's like to navigate a tropical storm on a scooter … More Fallen Trees and Rainbow – What it’s like to navigate a tropical storm
- Travel to Japan on a budget - Transportation 4 years ago The thing with travelling in Japan is that it pays off to plan ahead. Here is how we plan to save on transportation costs while in Japan. … More Travel to Japan on a budget – Transportation
- Banh Mi - Vietnamese Baguette Sandwich 4 years ago Banh Mi gains so much popularity inside and outside of Vietnam lately. It's been always a favorite for local and expats in Vietnam, for breakfast, lunch and dinner alike. Recently, thanks to the availability of shops with English menus, this fusion food is taking Hanoi by storm. … More Banh Mi...
- Healthcare in Vietnam - Cheap or Expensive? 4 years ago Our Toshl app flashes a glaring red number on our phone screen: we were over our budget this month by $200, which comes from one item: Health Check. It's something we planned for, now that we live in Vietnam long enough to know the true cost here. However, it's definitely a good turning point to...
- D'Alice: Alice-themed Coffee Shop in Hanoi 4 years ago D’Alice is a coffee shop that is designed with an Alice-in-Wonderland theme, serving up French pastries of all sorts. While the drinks and food are quite a treat, most visitors spend the majority of their time here taking pictures of everything, even the bathroom door! It is the only coffee shop...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 24vs100 has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!