Olive, Feta & Ouzo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Veganuary food for thought 2 weeks ago Veganuary. A different way of looking at the way we fuel our bodies and care for the world around us and how it's given me vegan food for thought. The post Veganuary food for thought appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Μελομακάρονα Melomakarona recipe 4 weeks ago As they are my favourite Greek Christmas bake I thought I’d share the recipe for melomakarona with you. A Greek honey cookie, soft, spicy and dipped in honey, eaten warm they are amazing. The post Μελομακάρονα Melomakarona recipe appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- How I made a gingerbread house 1 month ago This Christmas, aged 50, I decided it was time to make my first gingerbread house, here's how it went, the recipe and template to make your own. The post How I made a gingerbread house appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Thinking of Eleni 1 month ago Thinking of Eleni... The small island we live on was rocked recently by the violent death of a young woman. Her body was found on Fokia beach, the last small cove between Pefkos and Lindos. The post Thinking of Eleni appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Greek muffin recipe 2 months ago A light tasty and healthy breakfast. It's easy to eat on the go and just happens to taste great warm straight from the oven or cold the next day. They also freeze well. This is one of my favourite breakfast recipes and a great way to keep clear of all those processed foods. If you make a batch...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Olive, Feta & Ouzo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!