Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rainy day in Nice, France 3 days ago My last day in Nice was supposed to be the day when I would finally explore the city a bit more, because I had day-trips planned on all the other days of my staying there. After sunshine and warm temperatures, the weather took a turn right on the last day of my holiday, probably to […]
- Day-trips from Amsterdam: 16 Dutch cities you need to visit 1 week ago One of the best things about visiting the Netherlands is that — given the small distances and the well connected public transport system — you can basically do a day-trip to anywhere in the country. Buses and trains will take you to any major city and, once in the train, you can […]
- Beautiful Nice: Old Town and Castle Hill 1 week ago The most beautiful part of Nice is, without any doubt, the Old Town. Vielle Ville, nested at the bottom of the Castle Hill, is a maze of narrow streets where the dance of shadows and lights is really pretty. When you enter this area, is almost like entering a covered space: the tall buildings form...
- Fun Museums: Speelklok Museum in Utrecht 2 weeks ago If you walk the main shopping streets of a Dutch city in the weekend, chances are that you will encounter a barrel organ. You can’t miss it, as it produces very loud music and the owners walk around it jingling their metal boxes to collect coins. These street barrel organs seem a bit out of […]
- Looking for the sun in Nice, France 2 weeks ago The year 2018 was a weird year for me. The first half of it was a total blur, because I suffered from a post-viral fatigue syndrome, which, luckily, faded towards autumn, when I started to come back to life. I needed to get my energy back and keep it, and sun is always helping with […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam