Latest Blog Posts »
- Favourite books lately 3 years ago To me, February is always a bit of an in-between-month. All festivities are now really over, but it is a... The post Favourite books lately appeared first on Pure Cottongrass.
- The best trick to warm up cold hands 3 years ago I know, it sounds a bit silly to write about. But let’s be honest, cold hands can be a real... The post The best trick to warm up cold hands appeared first on Pure Cottongrass.
- Warming winter food 3 years ago With all this snow and ice of the past days, I have really started to think about my time in... The post Warming winter food appeared first on Pure Cottongrass.
- Terschelling in winter 3 years ago Just before Christmas, I went on a mini-holiday to the isle of Terschelling. We used to go there on holiday... The post Terschelling in winter appeared first on Pure Cottongrass.
- Hello 2017! 3 years ago It’s the start of a new year, a perfect moment to reconsider what you find important in your life and... The post Hello 2017! appeared first on Pure Cottongrass.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Pure Cottongrass
06:44 AM July 17, 2015
AS a person who is very interested in / about Norway, and most particuliar about Trondheim, I find this blog to be very helpful, and well constructed . Inge's blog has made me a 'Happy Camper'. Many Thanx Inge ! !