American in Vienna
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Third Man at Burg Kino 2 weeks ago Vienna, Austria is home to some of the most amazing features like Schoenbrunn Palace, the Ringstrasse, and the Vienna State Opera. But some of us (like me) tend to forget or miss out on little Vienna activities – like seeing the Third Man at Burg Kino. To me, watching the movie was one of those...
- Guide to Relax! One Day Holiday at Therme Wien 2 months ago Whether you’re a workaholic and need a break, want a relaxing getaway for a day, or a personal day off, I can highly suggest visiting Vienna’s Die Therme Wien. I went here in early February as a treat for myself and chose the Relax! One Day Holiday package. It was my first time using the...
- 5 Savory and Delicious Middle Eastern Restaurants in Vienna 7 months ago Typically, people don’t connect Vienna to Middle Eastern cuisine. But trust me – the restaurants are here, and a great dining option if you want something non-Wiener Schnitzel and Apple Strudel
- Date Night at Momoya 10 months ago My Story with Momoya I will never forget the first time I came to Momoya. It did in fact, spark one of my first blog posts for American in Vienna. In 2014, my husband Aldin and I, engaged, were in a dining phase. This phase came particularly from me, which Aldin followed along with; being new to...
- June 2018: Summer, a Greek park, the best avocado toast and more! 10 months ago Dear readers, I hope you enjoy this fun quick and short recommendation guide of things discovered in Vienna for the month of June
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » American in Vienna has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!