The Best of Bursa
Latest Blog Posts »
- Medical Situations on Vacation! 3 months ago Sickness and vacation are not a good mix, but in the event where help is needed, Bursa is well-prepared. Read this post for more information on how to meet basic medical needs while visiting Bursa.
- Ramada Hotel Cekirge 3 months ago The Ramada in Cekirge is a comfortable, centrally located hotel in the Bursa hillside. My experience was overall quite positive and enjoyable.
- Off the Beaten Path on Uludag 5 months ago Bursa may be a big city, but the great outdoors is never very far away. A friend and I recently went for a hike from Heykel up towards the lookout (Bakacak yeri) on Uludağ. It was a crisp Wednesday morning, with a bit of fog floating on the mountain top. We started our hike at […]
- Hüsnü Züber Evi, the House of Ottoman Antiquities 7 months ago Built in the 19th century, Hüsnü Züber Evi is an Ottoman style home. It was used as a state guesthouse in 1836 and later as the Russian consulate. From 1877-1988, it was converted into a private residence and purchased by a man named Hüsnü Züber. After undergoing significant restoration, it...
- Mercure Hotel Bursa: Luxury with a View 7 months ago My stay at the Mercure Hotel was highly enjoyable. I took advantage of many of their luxurious amenities including the workout facility, thermal pool, rooftop bar, room service and the breakfast buffet. They offered excellent services and selections with variety, even down to a menu of different...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Best of Bursa has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!