Having a Baby in China
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our 1st Course Launched! 3 months ago Having a Baby in China: The Course…launched! We’re so excited to announce the launching of our first course! This has been a years-long dream of ours to be able to create this course! We’re also thrilled to be able to…Read more ›
- Pregnancy & COVID-19 5 months ago Over the years, Jacquelyn has found evidencebasedbirth.com to be a great resource for pregnancy information. They work hard to distill evidence about pregnancy and birth into understandable points for the rest of us. They’ve already done some excellent research on…Read more ›
- 10 Tips for Living Under Quarantine 4 months ago HABIC contributor, Ruth Greene’s family created this fun video about what to remember during Quarantine. Enjoy! And stay healthy!
- What does Postpartum look like in China? 8 months ago As a followup to his previous video, Watch a Public Hospital Birthing Experience in China from Labor through Delivery, Expat and Youtuber, Alex Absolute, explains some of the unique aspects of postpartum care in China. It gives great insight to…Read more ›
- Rylee's Hospital Stay 8 months ago After such a dramatic entrance into the world, the hospital room seemed so calm and serene for the next two hours. I was content to hold our new baby Rylee, answering the nurses’ questions about who we were and how…Read more ›
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Having a Baby in China has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!