Having a Baby in China
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 Tips For Giving Birth Abroad 2 weeks ago Ruth’s 5 Tips for Giving Birth Abroad: Tip #1: Know Your options Tip #2: Keep open dialogue with your partner Tip #3: Appreciate your host culture Tip #4: Use the Internet wisely Tip #5: Build your community Watch the video for the details!
- Choosing a Hospital in Shanghai to have a Baby 5 months ago An interview with an expat mom Having a baby is one of the biggest and most rewarding decisions anyone can make. But delivering in a foreign country can also be daunting. Many expat moms-to-be wonder, “Should I go back to my home country or should I deliver here?” We caught up with Brittany, an...
- Pregnant after Miscarriage in China 5 months ago Ruth is 20 weeks pregnant and discusses the feelings surrounding being pregnant after miscarriage. (Youtube video)
- Introducing our Daughter - Labor & Birth in China 8 months ago Jacquelyn introduces to the world her 5th daughter. This was her 4th child born in China and she explains what the experience was like. (Youtube video)
- Where Can You Get the Right Mattress in China? 9 months ago Expats living in China may be in for a rude awakening — or not much sleep at all — upon realizing that in China, beds tend to be hard. In China, many people prefer to sleep on hard beds. But expats may consider Chinese beds to feel similar to sleeping on the floor. Although a firm mattress may...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Having a Baby in China has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!