Nifty Pifty - Life in Hong Kong is pretty nifty
Latest Blog Posts »
- Weird things my husband says #2 3 years ago Jeff: you know Jethro helped me study for my exams and I helped him get a job? We are pulling each other’s tails! Me: *topples over laughing* Jeff: you know, when you help each other out? Me: You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours? Jeff: ah yes, I knew it was something along those […]
- Weird things my husband says #1 3 years ago I’ve seen blogs with people drawing cartoons of their married life and I thought I would never be one of these people as our life is mundane… Until I realised my husband Jeff struggles with idioms and that it often makes for hilarious conversations. Jeff (who has been attempting to grow...
- We're back in England 3 years ago Our adventure in Hong Kong is officially over and we are now back in the UK. I have no idea what the future holds so I won’t say we are here for good. The last month in the Kong was hectic: packing boxes, trying to find somewhere temporary to live in England, visiting family, […]
- Down Under - Melbourne & the Great Ocean Road 3 years ago One hour flight from Sydney and we were in Melbourne – the final city in Jeff’s student life I had yet to visit! We strolled around town visiting the landmarks of Jeff’s year in the city. The college where he studied, the State library, Chinatown…. We went to St Kilda pier to see the famous...
- Things you see at the beach in HK 3 years ago You’d think going to the beach is a pretty universal experience. While it generally is, certain Hong Kong beachgoers add a sprinkle of entertainment. Facekini wearing women – this is not a joke, I’ve see it with my own eyes… multiple times. Don’t know what a facekini is? Google it, you...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Nifty Pifty - Life in Hong Kong is pretty nifty has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!