Latest Blog Posts »
- Alina Tang: Australian Artist Amsterdam Art Exhibition 2 weeks ago Artist Alina Tang is originally from Perth but currently based in Amsterdam – read more about her here: https://dutchaustralian.com/2019/04/06/meet-dutch-australian-alina-tang/ Are you in or nearby Amsterdam? Then read below. If you’re not, then you can still enjoy Alina’s artwork over on...
- Australian Emergencies and Disaster Management 2 weeks ago Life in Australia is amazing – but not without risks. Storms, floods, bushfires, heatwaves, tropical cyclones and other threats always hover in the background. I currently live in the Netherlands, but it always saddens me to see reports of these kind of disasters that touch the lives of […]
- A bad bike accident and broken ankle 2 months ago I’ve now lived for more than 12 years in total in the Netherlands, and cycled countless times with only a few minor issues. Last week though, I had my first (and hopefully last) bad bike accident and broke my ankle. Hundreds of times, I’ve warned my children to […]
- Typical Dutch icons 3 months ago Spotted at a bus station in The Hague. Can you identify all these icons?
- Dutch summertime and wintertime 2 months ago Twice a year in the Netherlands, clocks are changed for summertime (zomertijd). This happens throughout the EU, where summertime kicks in on the last Sunday in March (clocks go forward an hour in spring) and ends on the last Sunday in October (clocks go back an hour) There […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.