Latest Blog Posts »
- Keukenhof opens virtually 3 weeks ago As of today, Keukenhof is virtually open. “Unfortunately, visitors are not yet allowed to visit the park themselves,” says director Bart Siemerink. “And because you cannot come to Keukenhof, we will bring Keukenhof to you”. The most beautiful spring park in the world only opens for 8 weeks...
- 2020 Konings Kersttoespraak and Queens Christmas Speech 5 months ago Wow, a year already since the 2019 Konings Kersttoespraak and Queens Christmas Speech. And what a year, mostly dominated worldwide by the COVID-19 situation. Christmas is also a very different experience this year, here in the Netherlands we are on a 5 week lockdown. The Netherlands United Kingdom...
- 2020 COVID-19 in the Netherlands 5 months ago What a year it’s been for the whole world. COVID-19 was something few of us had ever heard of early in 2020, and now, in December, it feels like there is little else that has happened this year. As a Dutch Australian based in the Netherlands, one of […]
- Australian Passport 1 year ago We recently renewed our daughter’s passport and received this handy reminder. Check your personal details Keep your passport safe and secure Report loss, theft or damage immediately (in Australia call 131 232 or overseas contact your nearest Australia diplomatic mission or consulate) Before...
- 2019 Konings Kersttoespraak and Queens Christmas Speech 1 year ago Each year, both the Dutch King and the British Queen deliver a Christmas speech. Here they are for 2019.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Dutch Australian
09:35 AM October 28, 2012
Renee is a woman full of ideas and projects. Her blog only proves that!
20:59 PM November 27, 2012
Brings me back to my roots. Renee has created a wonderful, vibrant community.