Jet Lagged Jess
Latest Blog Posts »
- San Pedro de Atacama 3 years ago You can’t live in Chile for two years without having visited the driest desert in the world! Well that was my motivation behind my recent trip to San Pedro de Atacama. It had always been one of the top destinations that I wanted to see here in the Chile. If it were a toss up […]
- Santuario de la Naturaleza 4 years ago I have quite possibly found my new favourite place in Santiago to spend a hot summers day – Santuario de la Naturaleza Perfect for BBqs, trekking, mountain biking and best of all swimming. Its in Lo Barnachea which is about a 25 minute drive from Providencia. The river is the great Rio...
- Fish & Chips | The right way 4 years ago I FINALLY found a good place to eat fish & chips yassssss which goes by the name ‘Mr Fish Fish&chips’ Too good not to share – I had not had fish & chips like this in almost two years, they even serve it to you in paper. As a Kiwi this makes my heart happy. Now […]
- Free popcorn | Dia del cine Chileno 4 years ago Isn’t it wonderful when you just stumble across something great? I feel like that happens a lot here in Santiago. We were out riding our bikes after enjoying some ice-cream and noticed an outdoor cinema set up, we wanted to check out what it was all about so as anyone would do, we sneaked in […]
- Cycling in Santiago | CicloRecreoVia 4 years ago I haven’t owned a bike since I was about 12 years old but I’d like to think that back then I was pretty good at it- no hard falls, no broken bones, no bad memories scarred into my brain. So what better time than now to be a bike owner once again?! And I happen […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Jet Lagged Jess has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!