Latest Blog Posts »
- Stupid shit I've said in Dutch 6 months ago When you’re learning a new language, you’re going to make mistakes and get laughed at. The sooner you accept this fact, stop giving a fuck and just do it anyway – the better. Good luck! So without further ado, here’s some of the stupid shit I’ve said in Dutch… 1. “Ik ben bang voor...
- 10 great things about being an expat in the Netherlands 7 months ago Us expats get a bit of a bad rep for whining about Holland. I’m not entirely sure why. I mean, yeah, from time to time we all like to complain about something… Am I right? Sometimes they do X, Y, Z better at home… or you miss this, or that’s not so great about NL… […]
- Dutch people are rude, right? 6 months ago In a word, no. Dutch people aren’t rude, they’re direct – there’s a difference. And the difference is – other cultures perceive the Dutch to be rude. But here’s the thing: it isn’t intentional (most of the time anyway
- How to get from Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok (BBK) to Koh Chang Island - with detailed information and photos - July 2019 11 months ago Before travelling to Koh Chang in July 2019, I did A LOT of research about the easiest/cheapest way to get there and I opted for the minibus option. While there is information available online on how to do this, a lot of it is conflicting or simply outdated. This is the most detailed information...
- The Malta Diaries: Week 7 11 months ago Hey, happy Monday! No, I didn’t forget…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bitterballen Bruid
12:54 PM July 16, 2015
Very entertaining blog for both expats and Dutch people like me. Bitterballenbruid has a great eye for things that are typically Dutch, which are described in detail and with typically English wit.