Latest Blog Posts »
- Kickstarter project for eBook and photo book now LIVE! 7 years ago Been following along with Peter’s Wanderings? Interested in learning more about Mongolia? Share in my Mongolian adventures through my exclusive eBook and photo book! Check out my new Kickstarter page to reserve your copy and see other great rewards!...
- A View from the Top 7 years ago A view from the hills of Zaisan!
- Serving as "The Other" 7 years ago Being an Outsider and Bridging the Gap! As a white male living in Mongolia, I stand out considerably in a crowd. My pasty skin, dark reddish beard, and long, prominent nose clearly set me apart from ethnic Mongols – which make up nearly 95% of all Mongolians. As an obvious outsider, I receive a...
- Green Pastures! 7 years ago Horses graze at dusk with a rainbow in the background!
- Outreach Trip to Northern Mongolia (Part 1) 7 years ago The US Embassy’s Public Affairs Office in Mongolia “conducts educational and cultural exchanges, manages press and information activities, and administers the Embassy website.” While this may sound simple, they go to amazing lengths to engage rural communities on the frontier of diplomacy!...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mongolian Musings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!