Latest Blog Posts »
- Credo: The Birth and Graduation of Mr. Peanut 7 months ago When my first born graduates from high school, all I can think of is the first time I held him.
- Happy Star Wars Day from Thimblerig's Ark! 8 months ago May all your lightsabers be elegant.
- Tunneling, a short story 10 months ago Down there, below the street, as the sun sets today. Something buried deep is going to sleep, and something different is waking. It is an ageless balance which the engineers for the new subway tunnel have disturbed. Such things should stay asleep, as Philip Rattlekin, subway line 4, will soon...
- Hope 11 months ago My writing group’s prompt this time was “Hope”. I wrote a dialogue. — [Ex-husband and wife sit at a Starbucks, each with a cup of joe in front of them] Him: You say that too much. Her: Say what? Him: Hope. “I hope you get the job.” “I hope everything turns out alright.” Hope, hope,...
- A Twist of Lime 11 months ago A Twist of Lime by Nate Fleming I sat, resigned, and stared ahead My teacher stood beside. “How can you be so dense?” he said. I had no place to hide. “My instructions couldn’t be more clear if you’d simply take the time. It plainly says, if you’ll look here, to add a what of …...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Thimblerig's Ark has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!