Brits In Toronto
Latest Blog Posts »
- Brexit: Are we over the line yet? 3 days ago Nigel Nelson is a regular contributor to Brits in Toronto, and is a member of the non-profit Canadian Alliance of British Pensioners (CABP), and Past Chair of the (also) non-profit International Consortium of British Pensioners (ICBP). Here’s his latest thoughts on pinning the tail on the PM,...
- How will Brexit affect you? We're looking for opinions: Part 1 2 weeks ago Jason Ho is a producer with CBC News and reached out to Brits in Toronto to put the word out that he’s looking for people who will be affected by Brexit in the following ways: Supply chain — ability to get materials out of the UK to Canada and vice versa Exiting or entering the […]
- Xpat Xpo: Networking event and trade show for internationals living in Toronto 3 weeks ago Are you an international living in Canada? If you’re reading Brits in Toronto you may get asked that question a lot. You may also be asked to say the words “urinal,” “aluminium” or “water” a lot too for the cheap laughs. But we digress. Created by a fellow Brit in Toronto, Kate...
- Soldier On 1 month ago Jennifer Grose is the producer of Soldier On, a play about how veterans cope with coming back into civilian life. “It’s a sort of ‘Full Military Monty’, if you will,” she wrote. “We are bringing it over from London, UK to Toronto this November and are looking to get the word out. We...
- British Expat Pub Quiz: Back To School 2 months ago And we’re back. The summer break was great but we saw a leaf fall from a tree the other day. It’s done. Had an ugly cry in the shower and now we’re over it and looking for fun things to do in Toronto this autumn. What a coincidence! Amanda from The Toronto Brit Meetup Group […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Brits In Toronto has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!