A Zebra's Dream
Latest Blog Posts »
- A family morning trip 6 years ago This morning we went on a little family trip. I was happy as it was a big place and I could run around everywhere. There were lots of houses without doors, so I figured that just meant I could go in. Once inside it was really dark. I couldn’t see a thing, so I decided […]
- Back in blogland 6 years ago It took me way too long but I’m back to blogging now! We had a great holiday back home. We stayed at the Belgian coast and had a lot of family and friends visiting. The girls had fun playing on the beach, being spoiled (extremely spoiled even) by everyone. I think they had more ice […]
- We made it back! 6 years ago I’ve finally found the time to blog and a decent internet connection. The longest night ever was long and painfull for the ears! As I already feared my Little Daughter didn’t like the idea of sitting in her carchair especially when the plane stood still. This resulted in furious crying and...
- Silent Sunday 6 years ago
- My longest night ever? 6 years ago Ooooh God, what was I thinking?! I suppose it all happened in a weak moment, a moment of homesickness, a moment of longing for family, Belgian fries and chocolate! Tonight might be one of my longest nights ever, a night trapped high above earth alone with my two little girls. Oh right, there will...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Zebra's Dream has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!