The Homegrown Nomad
Latest Blog Posts »
- It's Time To Move On... 4 years ago Well Blogger, it's been fun. But it's time for me to move on to bigger and, not better, just different, things. It's not you, it's me.You'll find someone else.Anyone would be lucky to have you.It's just not the right time in my life to settle down like this.No, don't cry. It'll be okay.*I'm in...
- Alan Rickman- Always 4 years ago I am not one to have celebrity crushes, not since I obsessed over Kirk Cameron, Cory Feldman (because Shannon had claimed Cory Haim for her own), and papered my walls and ceiling in Teen Beat photos of Joe McIntyre and other members of the New Kids on the Block. Oh wait, there was that brief foray...
- An Interactive Art Fair Wordless Wednesday 4 years ago
- A Letter To My Mom 4 years ago Mom-Yesterday was not an easy day. Yesterday, I had to stop and figure out exactly how long you'd been gone because I didn't know it off the top of my head. Every year, I have your birthday written in my calendar and I know exactly how old you'd be. And every year, I have January 10th on the...
- My Best Birthdays 4 years ago I've had a lot of good birthdays. In fact, I can't actually think of a bad birthday. Well, there was the one where we had a freak freeze and I had to cancel my party because no one could safely drive to my house. But I seem to remember slip-sliding around the neighborhood, pretending I was an...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on The Homegrown Nomad
05:45 AM March 06, 2014
I love learning about all the different places Kelli is living and what she's doing. I also like when I look at my blog stats and see Bahrain as a country that has visited my blog :). She's been blogging up a storm lately. GOOD JOB KELLI!
05:47 AM March 06, 2014
Always look forward to reading this blog!
06:13 AM March 06, 2014
I always enjoy reading your stuff! Can't wait until the next post.
06:19 AM March 06, 2014
I've really been enjoying reading your blog! Plus I'm usually one of the first to read the new posts, because its great reading when I'm awake at 3:00am feeding baby number 2.
07:13 AM March 06, 2014
I love Kelli's blog! Her writing is insightful and witty.
08:02 AM March 06, 2014
Love your posts, Kelli!
08:28 AM March 06, 2014
I love this blog. Such a vivid style of writing that truly captures the joys (and heartaches) of life as an expat in the Middle East and beyond! Keep on writing!
09:37 AM March 06, 2014
Love reading your blog!
09:55 AM March 06, 2014
Love it! :-)
10:06 AM March 06, 2014
So relatable, and such a delight to read!
12:08 PM March 06, 2014
Wish Dave Horner could play rugby as well as Kelli Horner can write.
13:35 PM March 06, 2014
Love this blog!!!
13:52 PM March 06, 2014
I'm not much of a blog follower....but this one has me hooked. Truly enjoying it. :) cj Thumbs up to the author!
14:21 PM March 06, 2014
Love your blog, love your stories and pictures, love you all!
14:31 PM March 06, 2014
I love reading your adventures! Keep up the good work!
20:22 PM March 06, 2014
Awesome job Kelli! Keep on keeping on!
20:28 PM March 06, 2014
Keep it up Kelli! I love reading your blog!!
11:58 AM March 07, 2014
Love love love your blogs! I can relate to so many of your experiences!!